Warranty and Returns
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following is included on the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment off image thumbnails.
- Please do not to dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also provide a brief explanation of fault and what, you the customer would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund or replace the product.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual of what part they are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, mark the part in manual and send us picture of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can issue for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
For any delivery delays please note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 working days. If there is no update in 2 working days we will provide a resolution inform of a replacement or a refund. For delivery time frame please visit the link below –
NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions being placed in different states and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is appreciated.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
Refund will be back at the original way. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered. You as a reseller MUST notify us of the COM (Change of Mind) within these 14 days if not COM can be rejected.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why they would like to return product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For COM product must be in unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- We prefer that returns due to change of mind are done so at the customers arrangement.
- If return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If customer changes their mind before item is received and require action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed